One of my long-held ambitions has been to create a space where we can have open, heartfelt, and honest conversations about desire, intimacy, and how we each experience and express our unique sexual selves.
I wanted to make space for curiosity-piquing questions and deliciously deep-diving answers.
And I wanted to talk with people who could help me to broaden my perspectives and deepen my understanding.
I am thrilled to share the first in this series of videos on intimacy and desire with you!
My first guest is sex educator, bodyworker, and guide, Sue Sutherland of The Feel Institute.
We talk about:
- What is intimacy?
- How do I stay in connection with you without losing myself?
- The delicious delight of sharing what’s special to each of us.
- Permission to feel what we’re feeling.
- The importance of asking yourself ‘what are you hungry for’?
- Paying attention to your body to help locate your desires.
- Speaking the unspeakable.
- Expressing your desires and finding ways to bring what’s on your inside, out.