It gives me great pleasure to share the Intimate Conversation that I had with Jennie Verleg!
Jennie runs Hand-on Mindfulness workshops and describes her work as “art meets neuroscience.”
We discovered we have a mutual interest in the role of sexuality in wellbeing. And we were both super excited to have a chat about how sensuality, self-pleasuring and sexual experiences can help us look after our emotional and physical health and wellbeing.
[note: Jennie’s microphone was a bit quiet at the start of the video but you can hear her loud and clear once we get to 3 minutes]
Watch the video to hear more about:
- Jennie’s journey from being paralysed in bed with Guillain-Barré syndrome to using art and mindfulness as a way to regain her wellbeing.
- Why we’re both passionate about exploring sensuality and sexuality as a path to wellbeing.
- Why we should normalise self-pleasure and make it an equally valid choice as attending an art class or taking a moment to meditate on the loo!
- The science of pleasure and wellbeing – why it’s good for us and why it matters.
- Why we are both on a mission to create more opportunities to explore sensuality and sexuality as a missing link in the wellbeing field.
You can find Jennie Verleg on LinkedIn here.
Would you like to add your voice to our conversations?
Please sign up to the newsletter to get me direct in your inbox…